Optimisation of withered leaf moisture during the manufacture of black tea based upon theaflavins fractions
Article first published online: 10 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Food Science and Technology © 2013 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 205–209, January 2014
How to Cite
Sabhapondit, S., Bhattacharyya, P., Bhuyan, L. P., Hazarika, M. and Goswami, B. C. (2014), Optimisation of withered leaf moisture during the manufacture of black tea based upon theaflavins fractions. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 49: 205–209. doi: 10.1111/ijfs.12299
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 10 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!