Characterisation of black cumin, pomegranate and flaxseed meals as sources of phenolic acids
Version of Record online: 10 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Food Science and Technology © 2013 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 210–216, January 2014
How to Cite
Krimer Malešević, V., Vaštag, Ž., Popović, L., Popović, S. and Peričin-Starčevič, I. (2014), Characterisation of black cumin, pomegranate and flaxseed meals as sources of phenolic acids. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 49: 210–216. doi: 10.1111/ijfs.12300
- Issue online: 16 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 APR 2013
- Ministry of Education and Science. Grant Number: 46010 III
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!