Antioxidant effects of rosemary extracts on sunflower oil compared with synthetic antioxidants
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Food Science and Technology © 2013 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 49, Issue 2, pages 385–391, February 2014
How to Cite
Chen, X., Zhang, Y., Zu, Y., Yang, L., Lu, Q. and Wang, W. (2014), Antioxidant effects of rosemary extracts on sunflower oil compared with synthetic antioxidants. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 49: 385–391. doi: 10.1111/ijfs.12311
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAR 2013
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: DL11BA04
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!