Proteolysis texture and microstructure of low-fat Tulum cheese affected by exopolysaccharide-producing cultures during ripening
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Food Science and Technology © 2013 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 49, Issue 2, pages 435–443, February 2014
How to Cite
Oluk, A. C., Güven, M. and Hayaloglu, A. A. (2014), Proteolysis texture and microstructure of low-fat Tulum cheese affected by exopolysaccharide-producing cultures during ripening. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 49: 435–443. doi: 10.1111/ijfs.12320
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 FEB 2013
- Cukurova University Scientific Research Projects Unit. Grant Number: ZF2010D10
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!