Improvement in emulsifying properties of soy protein isolate by conjugation with maltodextrin using high-temperature, short-time dry-heating Maillard reaction
Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Food Science and Technology © 2013 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 49, Issue 2, pages 460–467, February 2014
How to Cite
Zhang, J., Wu, N., Lan, T. and Yang, X. (2014), Improvement in emulsifying properties of soy protein isolate by conjugation with maltodextrin using high-temperature, short-time dry-heating Maillard reaction. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 49: 460–467. doi: 10.1111/ijfs.12323
- Issue online: 15 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 APR 2013
- National Key Technology Research and Development Program. Grant Numbers: 2012BAD33B10, 2012BAD34B04-2
- Chinese National Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 31130124
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!