Susceptibility of Escherichia coli O157 to chitosan-arginine in beef liquid purge is affected by bacterial cell growth phase
Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Food Science and Technology © 2013 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 49, Issue 2, pages 515–520, February 2014
How to Cite
Lahmer, R. A., Jones, D. L., Townsend, S., Baker, S. and Williams, A. P. (2014), Susceptibility of Escherichia coli O157 to chitosan-arginine in beef liquid purge is affected by bacterial cell growth phase. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 49: 515–520. doi: 10.1111/ijfs.12331
- Issue online: 15 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 2013
- UK Rural Economy and Land Use (RELU) Programme. Grant Number: RES-229-25-0012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!