Amylose-lipid complex formation during extrusion cooking: effect of added lipid type and amylose level on corn-based puffed snacks
Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Food Science and Technology © 2013 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 49, Issue 2, pages 309–316, February 2014
How to Cite
Thachil, M. T., Chouksey, M. K. and Gudipati, V. (2014), Amylose-lipid complex formation during extrusion cooking: effect of added lipid type and amylose level on corn-based puffed snacks. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 49: 309–316. doi: 10.1111/ijfs.12333
- Issue online: 15 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!