Relationship between physicochemical and functional properties of amaranth (Amaranthus hypochondriacus) protein isolates
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2013
© 2013 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 49, Issue 2, pages 541–550, February 2014
How to Cite
Shevkani, K., Singh, N., Rana, J. C. and Kaur, A. (2014), Relationship between physicochemical and functional properties of amaranth (Amaranthus hypochondriacus) protein isolates. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 49: 541–550. doi: 10.1111/ijfs.12335
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!