Acid adaptation to improve viability and X-prolyl dipeptidyl aminopeptidase activity of the probiotic bacterium Lactobacillus fermentum HA6 exposed to simulated gastrointestinal tract conditions
Version of Record online: 25 SEP 2013
© 2013 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 49, Issue 2, pages 565–570, February 2014
How to Cite
Chu-Ky, S., Bui, T.-K., Nguyen, T.-L. and Ho, P.-H. (2014), Acid adaptation to improve viability and X-prolyl dipeptidyl aminopeptidase activity of the probiotic bacterium Lactobacillus fermentum HA6 exposed to simulated gastrointestinal tract conditions. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 49: 565–570. doi: 10.1111/ijfs.12338
- Issue online: 15 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 25 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAY 2013
- Vietnam National Foundation for Science and Technology Development
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!