Physical properties, chemical characterization and fatty acid composition of Mexican chia (Salvia hispanica L.) seeds
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Food Science and Technology © 2013 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 49, Issue 2, pages 571–577, February 2014
How to Cite
Porras-Loaiza, P., Jiménez-Munguía, M. T., Sosa-Morales, M. E., Palou, E. and López-Malo, A. (2014), Physical properties, chemical characterization and fatty acid composition of Mexican chia (Salvia hispanica L.) seeds. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 49: 571–577. doi: 10.1111/ijfs.12339
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAR 2013
- National Council for Science and Technology (CONACyT)
- Universidad de las Américas Puebla
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!