Structural, functional, thermal and rheological properties of nixtamalised and extruded blue maize (Zea mays L.) flour with different calcium sources
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Food Science and Technology © 2013 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 49, Issue 2, pages 578–586, February 2014
How to Cite
Sánchez-Madrigal, M. Á., Meléndez-Pizarro, C. O., Martínez-Bustos, F., Ruiz-Gutiérrez, M. G., Quintero-Ramos, A., Márquez-Meléndez, R., Lardizábal-Gutiérrez, D. and Campos-Venegas, K. (2014), Structural, functional, thermal and rheological properties of nixtamalised and extruded blue maize (Zea mays L.) flour with different calcium sources. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 49: 578–586. doi: 10.1111/ijfs.12340
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 APR 2013
- Universidad Autónoma de Chihuahua and the PromeP-SEP
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!