Drying kinetics and thermal degradation of phenolic compounds and anthocyanins in pomegranate arils dried under vacuum conditions
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2013
© 2013 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 49, Issue 2, pages 595–605, February 2014
How to Cite
Karaaslan, M., Yilmaz, F. M., Cesur, Ö., Vardin, H., Ikinci, A. and Dalgiç, A. C. (2014), Drying kinetics and thermal degradation of phenolic compounds and anthocyanins in pomegranate arils dried under vacuum conditions. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 49: 595–605. doi: 10.1111/ijfs.12342
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 25 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 APR 2013
- Harran University Scientific Research Committee. Grant Number: 12027
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!