Optimisation of green ultrasonic cell grinder extraction of iridoid glycosides from Corni fructus by response surface methodology
Version of Record online: 1 OCT 2013
© 2013 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 49, Issue 2, pages 616–625, February 2014
How to Cite
Xie, X.-Y., Chen, F.-F., Yu, J. and Shi, Y.-P. (2014), Optimisation of green ultrasonic cell grinder extraction of iridoid glycosides from Corni fructus by response surface methodology. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 49: 616–625. doi: 10.1111/ijfs.12344
- Issue online: 15 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 1 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAR 2013
- Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: KSCX2-EW-R-15
- Key Laboratory of Chemistry of Northwestern Plant Resources. Grant Number: CNPR-2011kfkt-05
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!