Fenglan Liu and Xiangchang Wang contributed equally to this work.
Surface properties of walnut protein from AOT reverse micelles
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Food Science and Technology © 2013 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 49, Issue 2, pages 626–633, February 2014
How to Cite
Liu, F., Wang, X., Zhao, X., Hu, H., Chen, F. and Sun, Y. (2014), Surface properties of walnut protein from AOT reverse micelles. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 49: 626–633. doi: 10.1111/ijfs.12345
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUN 2013
- Xinjiang Autonomous Region Forestry Science and Technology Special Fund Finance
- Science & Technology Development Planning of Shandong Province of China. Grant Number: 2011GGC02044
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!