Torulopsis versatilis strains with increased salt tolerance carry mutations in the glycerol transporter gene FPS1
Version of Record online: 8 OCT 2013
© 2013 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 49, Issue 3, pages 673–678, March 2014
How to Cite
Wang, X., Wang, C., Wang, C., Cao, X. and Hou, L. (2014), Torulopsis versatilis strains with increased salt tolerance carry mutations in the glycerol transporter gene FPS1. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 49: 673–678. doi: 10.1111/ijfs.12349
- Issue online: 18 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 8 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 APR 2013
- . Grant Numbers: 2012BAD33B04, 2012AA022108, 31371819, 2012GB2A100016, 2013AA102106, 31171731, 2012AA021303, IRT1166
- Tianjin City High School Science & Technology Fund Planning Project
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!