Development of an improved extraction and HPLC method for the measurement of ascorbic acid in cows' milk from processing plants and retail outlets
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2013
© 2013 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 49, Issue 3, pages 679–688, March 2014
How to Cite
Chotyakul, N., Pateiro-Moure, M., Martínez-Carballo, E., Saraiva, J. A., Torres, J. A. and Pérez-Lamela, C. (2014), Development of an improved extraction and HPLC method for the measurement of ascorbic acid in cows' milk from processing plants and retail outlets. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 49: 679–688. doi: 10.1111/ijfs.12350
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 APR 2013
- Galician Council of Innovation and Industry. Grant Number: 09TAL019383PR
- European Regional Development Fund
- Fundação para a Ciência e a Tecnologia
- QOPNA research unit COMPETE. Grant Numbers: PEst-C/QUI/UI0062/2011, 2011-31200-06041, 2012-31200-06041
- USDA National Institute of Food and Agriculture
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!