Cultivable bacterial diversity and amylase production in three typical Daqus of Chinese spirits
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2013
© 2013 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 49, Issue 3, pages 776–786, March 2014
How to Cite
Li, Z., Bai, Z., Wang, D., Zhang, W., Zhang, M., Lin, F., Gao, L., Hui, B. and Zhang, H. (2014), Cultivable bacterial diversity and amylase production in three typical Daqus of Chinese spirits. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 49: 776–786. doi: 10.1111/ijfs.12365
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUN 2013
- National Key Technology R&D Program of China. Grant Number: 2012BAK17B11
- Beijing Municipal Commission of Education and Subsidy for Outstanding People of Beijing. Grant Numbers: KM201311417007, PXM2013_014209_07_000082, 2011A005022000004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!