Headspace solid-phase micro extraction coupled to comprehensive two-dimensional with time-of-flight mass spectrometry applied to the evaluation of Nebbiolo-based wine volatile aroma during ageing
Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2013
© 2013 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 49, Issue 3, pages 787–796, March 2014
How to Cite
Bordiga, M., Piana, G., Coïsson, J. D., Travaglia, F. and Arlorio, M. (2014), Headspace solid-phase micro extraction coupled to comprehensive two-dimensional with time-of-flight mass spectrometry applied to the evaluation of Nebbiolo-based wine volatile aroma during ageing. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 49: 787–796. doi: 10.1111/ijfs.12366
- Issue online: 18 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAR 2013
- Regione Piemonte (Ricerca Agricola 2008)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!