Influence of chitosan/clay functional bionanocomposite activated with rosemary essential oil on the shelf life of fresh silver carp
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2013
© 2013 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 49, Issue 3, pages 811–818, March 2014
How to Cite
Abdollahi, M., Rezaei, M. and Farzi, G. (2014), Influence of chitosan/clay functional bionanocomposite activated with rosemary essential oil on the shelf life of fresh silver carp. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 49: 811–818. doi: 10.1111/ijfs.12369
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!