Effect of industrial juice concentrate processing on phenolic profile and antioxidant capacity of black carrots
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2013
© 2013 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 49, Issue 3, pages 819–829, March 2014
How to Cite
Suzme, S., Boyacioglu, D., Toydemir, G. and Capanoglu, E. (2014), Effect of industrial juice concentrate processing on phenolic profile and antioxidant capacity of black carrots. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 49: 819–829. doi: 10.1111/ijfs.12370
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAY 2013
- EU 7th Frame ATHENA Project. Grant Number: FP7-KBBE-2009-3-245121-ATHENA
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!