Effects of high-pressure homogenisation on physicochemical characteristics of partially skimmed milk
Version of Record online: 8 OCT 2013
© 2013 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 49, Issue 3, pages 861–866, March 2014
How to Cite
Pedras, M. M., Tribst, A. A. L. and Cristianini, M. (2014), Effects of high-pressure homogenisation on physicochemical characteristics of partially skimmed milk. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 49: 861–866. doi: 10.1111/ijfs.12378
- Issue online: 18 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 8 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!