Changes of physicochemical and sensory characteristics of packed ripe table olives from Spanish cultivars during shelf-life
Article first published online: 30 NOV 2013
© 2013 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 49, Issue 3, pages 895–903, March 2014
How to Cite
García-García, P., Sánchez-Gómez, A. H. and Garrido-Fernández, A. (2014), Changes of physicochemical and sensory characteristics of packed ripe table olives from Spanish cultivars during shelf-life. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 49: 895–903. doi: 10.1111/ijfs.12383
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 30 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAY 2013
- Spanish Inter-professional Association of Table Olives (INTERACEITUNA). Grant Number: 20081067
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!