Production of a high-protein meal and fermentable sugars from defatted soybean meal, a co-product of the soybean oil industry
Article first published online: 30 OCT 2013
© 2013 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 49, Issue 3, pages 904–910, March 2014
How to Cite
Luján-Rhenals, D., Morawicki, R. O., Mendez-Montealvo, G. and Wang, Y.-J. (2014), Production of a high-protein meal and fermentable sugars from defatted soybean meal, a co-product of the soybean oil industry. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 49: 904–910. doi: 10.1111/ijfs.12384
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 30 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!