Osmotic dehydration pretreatment for improving the quality attributes of frozen mango: effects of different osmotic solutes and concentrations on the samples
Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2013
© 2013 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 49, Issue 4, pages 960–968, April 2014
How to Cite
Zhao, J.-H., Hu, R., Xiao, H.-W., Yang, Y., Liu, F., Gan, Z.-L. and Ni, Y.-Y. (2014), Osmotic dehydration pretreatment for improving the quality attributes of frozen mango: effects of different osmotic solutes and concentrations on the samples. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 49: 960–968. doi: 10.1111/ijfs.12388
- Issue online: 14 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUL 2013
- National Science & Technology Support Plan of the Chinese Ministry of Education. Grant Number: 2011BAD39B00
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!