Changes in bioactive compounds and antioxidant activity during convective drying of murta (Ugni molinae T.) berries
Article first published online: 30 OCT 2013
© 2013 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 49, Issue 4, pages 990–1000, April 2014
How to Cite
Rodríguez, K., Ah-Hen, K., Vega-Gálvez, A., López, J., Quispe-Fuentes, I., Lemus-Mondaca, R. and Gálvez-Ranilla, L. (2014), Changes in bioactive compounds and antioxidant activity during convective drying of murta (Ugni molinae T.) berries. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 49: 990–1000. doi: 10.1111/ijfs.12392
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 30 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAY 2013
- Research Departments of Universidad de la Serena. Grant Number: DIULS PR12331
- Universidad Austral de Chile. Grant Number: DID S-2012-24
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!