Optimisation of Novozym-435-catalysed esterification of fatty acid mixture for the preparation of medium- and long-chain triglycerides (MLCT) in solvent-free medium
Version of Record online: 30 OCT 2013
© 2013 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 49, Issue 4, pages 1001–1011, April 2014
How to Cite
Yang, K., Bi, Y., Sun, S., Yang, G., Ma, S. and Liu, W. (2014), Optimisation of Novozym-435-catalysed esterification of fatty acid mixture for the preparation of medium- and long-chain triglycerides (MLCT) in solvent-free medium. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 49: 1001–1011. doi: 10.1111/ijfs.12393
- Issue online: 14 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 30 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAY 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31271883
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!