Quality and hygiene of beef burgers in relation to the addition of sodium ascorbate, sodium citrate and sodium acetate
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2013
© 2013 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 49, Issue 4, pages 1012–1019, April 2014
How to Cite
Stella, S., Tirloni, E., Ripamonti, B., Lamanuzzi, F. and Cattaneo, P. (2014), Quality and hygiene of beef burgers in relation to the addition of sodium ascorbate, sodium citrate and sodium acetate. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 49: 1012–1019. doi: 10.1111/ijfs.12394
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!