An investigation into low-temperature nitrogen plasma environment effect on the content of polyphenols during withering in made Kenyan tea
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2013
© 2013 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 49, Issue 4, pages 1020–1026, April 2014
How to Cite
Kuloba, P. W., Gumbe, L. O., Okoth, M. W., Obanda, M. and Ng'ang'a, F. M. (2014), An investigation into low-temperature nitrogen plasma environment effect on the content of polyphenols during withering in made Kenyan tea. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 49: 1020–1026. doi: 10.1111/ijfs.12395
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 APR 2013
- National Council for Science and Technology of Kenya
- Kenya Industrial Research and Development Institute
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!