In vitro gastrointestinal digestion of polyphenols from different molasses (pekmez) and leather (pestil) varieties
Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2013
© 2013 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 49, Issue 4, pages 1027–1039, April 2014
How to Cite
Kamiloglu, S. and Capanoglu, E. (2014), In vitro gastrointestinal digestion of polyphenols from different molasses (pekmez) and leather (pestil) varieties. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 49: 1027–1039. doi: 10.1111/ijfs.12396
- Issue online: 14 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 2013
- Istanbul Technical University
- Scientific Research Projects
- Young Researchers Support Program
- EU 7th Frame ATHENA . Grant Number: FP7-KBBE-2009-3-245121-ATHENA
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!