The effect of lactic acid bacteria fermentation on the antioxidant activity of wheat gluten pancreatin hydrolysates
Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2013
© 2013 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 49, Issue 4, pages 1048–1054, April 2014
How to Cite
Cui, C., Hu, Q., Ren, J., Zhao, M. and Du, H. (2014), The effect of lactic acid bacteria fermentation on the antioxidant activity of wheat gluten pancreatin hydrolysates. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 49: 1048–1054. doi: 10.1111/ijfs.12399
- Issue online: 14 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 2013
- National key Technologies R&D Program for 12th Five-year Plan. Grant Number: 2011BAD23B01
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 31201416, 31000759
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: 2012ZM074
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!