The work was carried out in Guangzhou, China.
Interaction between four flavonoids and trypsin: effect on the characteristics of trypsin and antioxidant activity of flavonoids
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2013
© 2013 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 49, Issue 4, pages 1063–1069, April 2014
How to Cite
Li, Q., Wei, Q., Yuan, E., Yang, J. and Ning, Z. (2014), Interaction between four flavonoids and trypsin: effect on the characteristics of trypsin and antioxidant activity of flavonoids. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 49: 1063–1069. doi: 10.1111/ijfs.12401
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 APR 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21002034
- National Key Technology R&D Program of China. Grant Number: 2012BAD33B11
- Fundamental Research Funds. Grant Numbers: 2013ZZ0080, 2012ZM0070
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!