Extraction and physicochemical properties of soya bean protein and oil by a new reverse micelle system compared with other extraction methods
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2013
© 2013 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 49, Issue 4, pages 1079–1089, April 2014
How to Cite
Bu, G., Yang, Y., Chen, F., Liao, Z., Gao, Y., Yang, H., Li, R., Liu, K. and Zhao, J. (2014), Extraction and physicochemical properties of soya bean protein and oil by a new reverse micelle system compared with other extraction methods. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 49: 1079–1089. doi: 10.1111/ijfs.12403
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 APR 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 20976037, 31201293, 21176058, 31171790
- Doctor Foundation of Henan University of Technology. Grant Number: 2010BS014
- Innovation Education Foundation of Henan University of Technology. Grant Number: 11YJCX25
- Innovation Scientists and Technicians Troop Construction Projects
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!