Antibiofilm formation and anti-adhesive (to HEp-2 cells) effects of rosemary water extract against some food-related pathogens
Article first published online: 15 NOV 2013
© 2013 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 49, Issue 4, pages 1132–1141, April 2014
How to Cite
Elhariry, H., Abuzaid, A. A., Khiralla, G. M. and Gherbawy, Y. (2014), Antibiofilm formation and anti-adhesive (to HEp-2 cells) effects of rosemary water extract against some food-related pathogens. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 49: 1132–1141. doi: 10.1111/ijfs.12409
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 15 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUL 2013
- Taif University. Grant Number: 1920-433-1
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!