Optimisation of spray drying process parameters for low-fat honey-based milk powder with antioxidant activity
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2013
© 2013 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 49, Issue 4, pages 1196–1202, April 2014
How to Cite
Bansal, V., Sharma, H. K. and Nanda, V. (2014), Optimisation of spray drying process parameters for low-fat honey-based milk powder with antioxidant activity. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 49: 1196–1202. doi: 10.1111/ijfs.12416
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!