The applied pretreatment (blanching, ascorbic acid) at the manufacture process affects the quality of nectarine purée processed by hydrostatic high pressure
Version of Record online: 4 DEC 2013
© 2013 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 49, Issue 4, pages 1203–1214, April 2014
How to Cite
García-Parra, J., Contador, R., Delgado-Adámez, J., González-Cebrino, F. and Ramírez, R. (2014), The applied pretreatment (blanching, ascorbic acid) at the manufacture process affects the quality of nectarine purée processed by hydrostatic high pressure. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 49: 1203–1214. doi: 10.1111/ijfs.12418
- Issue online: 14 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 4 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUN 2013
- European Regional Development Funds (ERDF)
- ERDF. Grant Numbers: BOE, 10.01.07
- RITECA II (Red de Investigación Transfronteriza)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!