These authors contributed equally to this work.
In vitro inhibitory effects of cranberry bean (Phaseolus vulgaris L.) extracts on aldose reductase, α-glucosidase and α-amylase
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2013
© 2013 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 49, Issue 6, pages 1470–1479, June 2014
How to Cite
Chiang, Y. C., Chen, C. L., Jeng, T. L. and Sung, J. M. (2014), In vitro inhibitory effects of cranberry bean (Phaseolus vulgaris L.) extracts on aldose reductase, α-glucosidase and α-amylase. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 49: 1470–1479. doi: 10.1111/ijfs.12426
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUL 2013
- National Science Council of Taiwan. Grant Number: NSC100-2313-B-241-001-MY3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!