Selected factors influencing the ability of Bifidobacterium to form biogenic amines
Article first published online: 4 DEC 2013
© 2013 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 49, Issue 5, pages 1302–1307, May 2014
How to Cite
Lorencová, E., Buňková, L., Pleva, P., Dráb, V., Kubáň, V. and Buňka, F. (2014), Selected factors influencing the ability of Bifidobacterium to form biogenic amines. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 49: 1302–1307. doi: 10.1111/ijfs.12427
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 4 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUL 2013
- Tomas Bata University in Zlín. Grant Number: IGA⁄FT⁄2013⁄013
- Grant Agency of the Czech Republic. Grant Number: GAČR 503/11/1417
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!