Bioactive compounds, in vitro antioxidant capacity and Maillard reaction products of raw, boiled and fried garlic (Allium sativum L.)
Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2013
© 2013 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 49, Issue 5, pages 1308–1314, May 2014
How to Cite
de Queiroz, Y. S., Antunes, P. B., Vicente, S. J. V., Sampaio, G. R., Shibao, J., Bastos, D. H. M. and Torres, E. A. F. d. S. (2014), Bioactive compounds, in vitro antioxidant capacity and Maillard reaction products of raw, boiled and fried garlic (Allium sativum L.). International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 49: 1308–1314. doi: 10.1111/ijfs.12428
- Issue online: 11 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUN 2013
- State of São Paulo Research Foundation (FAPESP)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!