Antioxidant activities of the fractionated protein hydrolysates from heat stable defatted rice bran
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2013
© 2013 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 49, Issue 5, pages 1330–1336, May 2014
How to Cite
Zhang, H. J., Wang, J., Zhang, B. H. and Zhang, H. (2014), Antioxidant activities of the fractionated protein hydrolysates from heat stable defatted rice bran. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 49: 1330–1336. doi: 10.1111/ijfs.12433
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUL 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 31271976
- Young Teachers of Being Jing Technology and Business University. Grant Number: QNJJ20123-21
- National ‘Twelfth Five-Year’ Plan for Science & Technology. Grant Number: 2012BAD34B05
- Importation and Development of High-Caliber Talents Project of Beijing Municipal Institutions. Grant Numbers: CIT&TCD20130309, IDHT20130506
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!