Angiotensin I-converting enzyme inhibitory activity of protein hydrolysates prepared from three freshwater carps (Catla catla, Labeo rohita and Cirrhinus mrigala) using Flavorzyme
Article first published online: 4 DEC 2013
© 2013 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 49, Issue 5, pages 1344–1350, May 2014
How to Cite
Elavarasan, K. and Shamasundar, B. A. (2014), Angiotensin I-converting enzyme inhibitory activity of protein hydrolysates prepared from three freshwater carps (Catla catla, Labeo rohita and Cirrhinus mrigala) using Flavorzyme. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 49: 1344–1350. doi: 10.1111/ijfs.12435
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 4 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 APR 2013
- National Agricultural Innovative Project
- Indian Council of Agricultural Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!