The bioavailability of an omega-3-rich algal oil is improved by nanoemulsion technology using yogurt as a food vehicle
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2013
© 2013 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 49, Issue 5, pages 1264–1271, May 2014
How to Cite
Lane, K. E., Li, W., Smith, C. and Derbyshire, E. (2014), The bioavailability of an omega-3-rich algal oil is improved by nanoemulsion technology using yogurt as a food vehicle. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 49: 1264–1271. doi: 10.1111/ijfs.12455
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!