Selective elution of tea catechins and caffeine from polyvinylpolypyrrolidone
Article first published online: 30 DEC 2013
© 2013 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 49, Issue 7, pages 1626–1634, July 2014
How to Cite
Fan, F.-Y., Gan, Q., Dong, Z.-B., Song, K.-J., Zheng, X.-Q., Liang, Y.-R. and Lu, J.-L. (2014), Selective elution of tea catechins and caffeine from polyvinylpolypyrrolidone. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 49: 1626–1634. doi: 10.1111/ijfs.12461
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 30 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUN 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31170644
- “Key R&D Project” of Science and Technology Office of Zhejiang Province. Grant Number: 2010C12018
- “R&D Project” of Education Office of Zhejiang Province. Grant Number: Y200909560
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!