Evaluation of physiochemical, textural, microbiological and sensory characteristics in set yogurt reinforced by microencapsulated Bifidobacterium bifidum F-35
Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2014
© 2014 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 49, Issue 7, pages 1673–1679, July 2014
How to Cite
Mousa, A., Liu, X.-m., Chen, Y.-q., Zhang, H. and Chen, W. (2014), Evaluation of physiochemical, textural, microbiological and sensory characteristics in set yogurt reinforced by microencapsulated Bifidobacterium bifidum F-35. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 49: 1673–1679. doi: 10.1111/ijfs.12473
- Issue online: 18 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUL 2013
- National science & technology pillar program. Grant Numbers: 2013BAD18B01, 2013BAD18B02, 2012BAD28B07, 2012BAD28B07
- Priority Academic Program Development of Jiangsu Higher Education Institutions
Figure S1. Production of set yogurt supplemented with free and encapsulated Bifidobacterium bifidum F-35.
Table S1. Changes in Bifidobacteriun bifidum F-35 counts (log CFU g−1) as free and encapsulated in set yogurt during storage at 4 ± 1 °C within 14 day.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.