Production of yellow wine from Camellia Oleifera meal pretreated by mixed cultured solid-state fermentation
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2014
© 2014 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 49, Issue 7, pages 1715–1721, July 2014
How to Cite
Chang, M., Lian, J., Liu, R., Jin, Q. and Wang, X. (2014), Production of yellow wine from Camellia Oleifera meal pretreated by mixed cultured solid-state fermentation. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 49: 1715–1721. doi: 10.1111/ijfs.12480
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 SEP 2013
- National Key Technology Research and Development Program in the 12th Five-year Plan of China. Grant Number: 2012BAD36B06
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!