Antiglycation capacity and antioxidant activities of different pigmented Thai rice
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2014
© 2014 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 49, Issue 8, pages 1805–1810, August 2014
How to Cite
Daiponmak, W., Senakun, C. and Siriamornpun, S. (2014), Antiglycation capacity and antioxidant activities of different pigmented Thai rice. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 49: 1805–1810. doi: 10.1111/ijfs.12487
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 OCT 2013
- Mahasarakham University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!