Optimisation of immersion vacuum cooling operation and quality of Irish cooked sausages by using response surface methodology
Article first published online: 3 MAR 2014
© 2014 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 49, Issue 8, pages 1850–1858, August 2014
How to Cite
Feng, C.-H. and Sun, D.-W. (2014), Optimisation of immersion vacuum cooling operation and quality of Irish cooked sausages by using response surface methodology. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 49: 1850–1858. doi: 10.1111/ijfs.12494
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 3 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 AUG 2013
- Chinese Scholarship Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!