Comparison of physicochemical properties, antioxidant and metal-chelating activities of protein hydrolysates from Phaseolus lunatus and hard-to-cook Phaseolus vulgaris
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2014
© 2014 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 49, Issue 8, pages 1859–1868, August 2014
How to Cite
Guzmán-Méndez, B., Jaramillo-Flores, M. E., Chel-Guerrero, L. and Betancur-Ancona, D. (2014), Comparison of physicochemical properties, antioxidant and metal-chelating activities of protein hydrolysates from Phaseolus lunatus and hard-to-cook Phaseolus vulgaris. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 49: 1859–1868. doi: 10.1111/ijfs.12495
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 AUG 2013
- Consejo Nacional de Ciencia y Tecnología (CONACYT). Grant Number: 106605
- Doctoral scholarship. Grant Number: 99407
- Project SIP. Grant Number: 20140240
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!