Effects of nano-clay type and content on the physical properties of sesame seed meal protein composite films
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2014
© 2014 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 49, Issue 8, pages 1869–1875, August 2014
How to Cite
Lee, J.-H., Song, N.-B., Jo, W.-S. and Song, K. B. (2014), Effects of nano-clay type and content on the physical properties of sesame seed meal protein composite films. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 49: 1869–1875. doi: 10.1111/ijfs.12496
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 AUG 2013
- Ministry of Education, Republic of Korea. Grant Number: 2013-1074
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!