Physico-functional and antioxidant properties of purple-flesh sweet potato flours as affected by extrusion and drum-drying treatments
Article first published online: 3 MAR 2014
© 2014 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 49, Issue 9, pages 2067–2075, September 2014
How to Cite
Soison, B., Jangchud, K., Jangchud, A., Harnsilawat, T., Piyachomkwan, K., Charunuch, C. and Prinyawiwatkul, W. (2014), Physico-functional and antioxidant properties of purple-flesh sweet potato flours as affected by extrusion and drum-drying treatments. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 49: 2067–2075. doi: 10.1111/ijfs.12515
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 3 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 13 DEC 2013
- National Science and Technology Development Agency (NSTDA)
- Ministry of Science and Technology
- Kasetsart University Research and Development Institute (KURDI)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!