Antioxidant capacity and anti-inflammatory activity of lycopene in watermelon
Article first published online: 3 MAR 2014
© 2014 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 49, Issue 9, pages 2083–2091, September 2014
How to Cite
Kim, C.-H., Park, M.-K., Kim, S.-K. and Cho, Y.-H. (2014), Antioxidant capacity and anti-inflammatory activity of lycopene in watermelon. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 49: 2083–2091. doi: 10.1111/ijfs.12517
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 3 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 28 OCT 2013
- Gochang-Gun Regional Industry Foster Project – Ministry for Food, Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries of Korea in 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!